- Crawford, Chris. "The History of Computer Games: The Atari Years". Erasmatazz.
- Fleming, Jeffrey. "We See Farther: A History of Electronic Arts". Gamasutra.
- Hunter, William. "The Dot Eaters – Classic Video Game History".
- Levy, Steven. Hackers: Heroes Of The Computer Revolution. 1984, Anchor Press/Doubleday.
- Waugh, Eric-Jon Rössel, "Culture: Five That Fell", EDGE: The Global Game Industry Network. July 5, 2006.
- Yuen, Matt. "Electronic Arts". Softalk, August 1984, pp. 36-40.
- MobyGames.com Game Browser
A gathering of Apple II users in Brisbane, Australia.
The results of a Flickr search for "OzKFest".
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Matt Jenkins' presentation on Apple II RAM.
Near Field Communication on iPhone with iCarte
Andrew Roughan's presentation on NFC.
A collection of tweets about Oz KFest.
Oz KFest Apple IIGS Medusa
Andrew Roughan's YouTube playlist of five one-minute videos from Oz KFest.
OzKFest ? Quick Report">What is the IIGS? Report
An Oz KFest post-mortem by attendee Alex Lee.
Behind the Scenes
An archive of entries to the KansasFest programming competition, 1998–present.
Cover ][ Cover
The First Apple
Robert J. Luther's tale of his Apple-1's history.
The crowdfunding campaign that made Luther's book possible.
Reel ][ Reel
The Jobs Movie
The biopic starring Ashton Kutcher as Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
Annual Apple II convention in Kansas City, Missouri.
A 300-page technical document, now back in print, courtesy Call-A.P.P.L.E.
Eric Shepherd's Apple IIGS emulator for Mac OS X.
Hugh Hood's utility for adding AppleWorks filetype recognition to Mac OS X.
Add a Raspberry Pi to your Apple II for additional networking and storage options, courtesy Ivan Drucker.
Rich Dreher's USB and CompactFlash storage interface card for the Apple II.
Brutal Deluxe's benchmarking utility for modern Apple II storage devices.
David Schmenk on YouTube
Watch various demonstrations of Apple II and Raspberry Pi integration.
An Apple II client/server for the Raspberry Pi.
Blog of the late publisher of inCider/A+.