This collection includes all 40 issues that were published in Juiced.GS's second decade (2006–2015), in both digital (PDF) and physical (hardcopy) formats.
The print edition features entirely black-and-white interiors, with black-and-white covers for volumes 11–15 and color covers for volumes 16–20.
The digital edition features these differences from the print edition:
- All black-and-white assets (interior and exterior) have been replaced with color where available
snipurl.comlinks and 1
tinyurl.comlink have been replaced with a2.click links
- Three misspellings have been corrected
- Some minor layout changes have occurred when adapting the original files to a new layout program
Both editions include the following downloads:
- A complement to Ivan Drucker's Structured Applesoft series in Volume 14, Issue 4, & Volume 15, Issue 1
- A disk image of the Drift demo disk that was distributed with Volume 17, Issue 2 (June 2012)
- A PDF of Randy Brandt's article for NAUG (National AppleWorks Users Group)'s AppleWorks Forum Volume 10, Issue 6 (June/July 1995), the precursor to his Juiced.GS Volume 17, Issue 4 (December 2012) cover story
- A disk image of the floppy that was distributed with Volume 20, Issue 4 (December 2015)
Purchasing the digital edition of this bundle will require you download a 1.12 GB file. Please be sure you have a reliable Internet connection and space to store your purchase.