Built into every Apple II is the ability for users to create their own programs using BASIC, a language that has seen many iterations and applications. From Integer BASIC to Structured Applesoft to GSoft BASIC, here's how to make the most of the best. Contents include:
- Ten things you didn't know about Integer BASIC (June 2009)
- Introduction to Structured Applesoft, parts one (December 2009) & two (March 2010), with exclusive online supplement
- Review of GSoft BASIC (September 1998)
- Using BASIC for text formatting and conversion (September 2007)
- Reviews of the books A Bit of Applesoft BASIC and 1001 Things to Do with Your Apple IIGS (December 2005)
Get $2 off when buying this PDF with Juiced.GS Concentrate: GSoft BASIC.